Who's gotten their Mountain Warrior pack?

No idea when mine is showing up, but looking forward to putting it to use this summer certainly!!!

My Typhon MW showed up a couple days ago. Got it mounted on the Bikini frame now!!! Looking forward to putting this thing to work!

No shipping email yet. The wait is killing me!

I did not get the normal email either. Joe said something about a new computer software or program updates for lack of tracking number? Anyways, your pack could show up with out a email notice. This is my first Kifaru and I see now why the quality is talked about so frequently. Excited to get out and get some miles on it.

It's been sitting at the UPS hub about 20 minutes from me since Saturday morning! I know what I'll be doing tonight!

When you order a frame and bag do they come put together? And are they pre adjusted for fitment from the factory?

Yes and no. Yes it's usually assembled and roughly adjusted to your order specs but you will need to watch the fitting videos and fully understand the adjustments to dial it in and get the real potential from it.

Got mine yesterday as well! First impressions, this thing is built to last. Great craftsmanship! Aron is a stand up guy! He goes so far above and beyond!
The pack already has gotten me in trouble! Got home from work, saw box and instantly the blinders came on. Supposed to get my oldest started on homework, drop the littlest in the tub and make french toast for dinner while the wife had the middle daughter at dance class. Well when the wife got home I had achieved none of this and I was standing in the living room wearing the pack and talking to Aron on the phone.

fa3849ced035d12e0724967fde182bad.jpg

8f931496506e80d71f2946c7dd7f7ef3.jpg

Oh yeah!!!

Mountain Warrior has arrived and invaded the living room. Let the games begin. It beat the projected date by a few days.

Back