Who's ready to Jump?

Beendare

WKR
I stopped listening to the so called pro's on how to invest your money years ago. The vast majority of these guys are just salesmen. Yep they spread your money across multiple funds and collect a percentage....there is money in money.

With a little bit of research a guy can build his own diversified portfolio. These diversified portfolios are designed to lower market risk in a simplified strategy and work for the invest and forget crowd.

With more research, a guy can lower risk and increase performance..or at least stay close to market averages. For example, utilize high beta ETF's along with options and technical analysis to limit market exposure and still capture a good increase. Many first time investors pay little attention to the tax consequences or market risk...two main factors.

Fact-Stocks and markets revert to the mean. Apple was up over 50% in a year, that trajectory is unsustainable for a $1.2Trillion dollar market cap company. A guy doesn't have to pick the absolute bottom or top to increase his return while limiting market risk. Trend management....NOT day trading.

Dang, I'm getting into the weeds on this- grin.... never mind

_________

Robw79

FNG
I’m a painter and we use those dust masks that are selling for ridiculous amount of money now. Have plenty of boxes and tempted to put some on eBay and get my elk tag paid for and out of the way

I’m a painter and we use those dust masks that are selling for ridiculous amount of money now. Have plenty of boxes and tempted to put some on eBay and get my elk tag paid for and out of the way
Now you're on to something there. I have access to a bunch if those N95 masks. Would be nice to get all of my hunting covered in a few quick sales.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk