Why doesn’t anyone make a good camo patterned blaze orange vest.

Kuiu / Sitka / forloh / whoever if you’re listening , make a high quality blaze vest with some kind of break up pattern .. black tree branches .. lines .. the outline of your camo pattern ..whatever …on it. Would sell. IMO.

I got one years ago at cabelas but it’s pretty crap quality tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grfox92

WKR
Kuiu / Sitka / forloh / whoever if you’re listening , make a high quality blaze vest with some kind of break up pattern .. black tree branches .. lines .. the outline of your camo pattern ..whatever …on it. Would sell. IMO.

I got one years ago at cabelas but it’s pretty crap quality tbh.

Kyrptek makes one.
5a80031351400a69cb9f33ebe0404258.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

OP
C
Kyrptek makes one.
5a80031351400a69cb9f33ebe0404258.jpg

Oh nice. Thanks !
Still think the other major companies would do well with it. Seems a shame to spend so much on camo on everything and then put a huge square solid block of color on your torso !

grfox92

WKR
Oh nice. Thanks !
Still think the other major companies would do well with it. Seems a shame to spend so much on camo on everything and then put a huge square solid block of color on your torso !

That Kryptek is pretty thin. Kuiu makes a really good Blaze very but it's solid. First Lite arguably makes the best blaze vest but I believe it's also solid.

Swamp Fox

WKR
Has to be straight blaze in SC and other areas ... I prefer a camo version if I have to wear blaze at all.

Whitetails and squirrels detect solid blaze....I guarantee. Might as well wear a light-colored shirt over your dark camo, to their eyes. Ping, ping ping...

If you don't move, you're okay, but good luck with that.

It used to be that you don't shoot if you couldn't identify your target.

Now it's you shouldn't shoot if you see blaze.

OP
C
My goal for wearing blaze is to avoid getting shot.

P

Pretty sure bright blaze orange vest with a few black tree branch lines on it will still prevent you from getting shot. Or to put it another way, if you get shot wearing that you probably would have gotten shot in a solid blaze vest!

mt100gr.

WKR
This is probably the reason. Market research for their target customer audience makes it too costly to manufacture when only one in a UT LE hunting party out of 10 needs to wear one, but all 10 will be decked out head to toe in full camo...
10 is when the party splits up to scout adjacent areas....

pirogue

WKR
Some states say “minimum 400 square inches”. Where I went to school, that’s the same as 40” X 10”. Can’t have a lot of black to keep that minimum, in a vest. Oh, wait a minute. Sounds like I’m giving credibility to the average game warden to be mathematically inclined to notice and calculate the compliance of that. Never mind.

Swamp Fox

WKR
Why you be hatin' on game wardens? ...

Woke math says 40 x 10 = Whatever you want it to be.