Why no talk about Colorado sheep and goat draw?

Pretty sure the draw is tomorrow, but everyone is talking about Montana and New Mexico! Who's anticipating Colorado sheep and goat results tomorrow? Anybody recall what time of day results usually come out? I applied with 3+6 for both I think?

I’ve heard some residents getting amped up for it. For nonresidents, there’s so few tags and it’s so random no one gets to excited because it’s such a small chance.

That’s what I tell myself at least. I’ll definitely be checking tomorrow because there’s always a chance. I believe it’s around 10 when they post results

OP
Lil-Rokslider
I’ve heard some residents getting amped up for it. For nonresidents, there’s so few tags and it’s so random no one gets to excited because it’s such a small chance.

That’s what I tell myself at least. I’ll definitely be checking tomorrow because there’s always a chance. I believe it’s around 10 when they post results
Thanks, I'll be checking around 10!

Are you a resident?

If I’m ever going to draw my sheep tag it will be this year. My wife turns 40 and we’ll be traveling the middle of november.
Haha you might as well pencil it in and start planning the hunt.

Last year I bought a house and had a new born child.…..won a moose tag. Worst year to get it but I made it all work.

RELIANT

FNG

So your telling me there is a chance

yeah I'll be going sheep hunting.

ckleeves

WKR
I’m so trained to read “unsuccessful” on the emails that last year I actually missed that my wife had pulled a goat tag until the next day when I was deleting them lol.

I used to love this time of the year. These days if it happens it will happen. I’ve had some great luck over the years. Too much for one guy to be up front about it. I didn’t know tomorrow was the draw date, but good luck to all, such a great opportunity that CO offers that only few will ever truly enjoy.

One from a few years ago in a CO unit. I got his big brother, but this ram somehow made it through year after year in a Lion infested unit.13E67D48-D2B3-4BB6-AFD2-FF186810D723.jpeg

Last edited: