Why no talk about Colorado sheep and goat draw?

Meshnasty

Lil-Rokslider
I might be the only one who is relieved I didn’t draw. I missed switching my apps to points only by thirty minutes.

RELIANT

FNG
Missed my chance only drew points. Congrats to those that drew and good luck come fall!

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider
No desert or mountain goat here.
But one of my best friends drew 31 so that’s about as good as having the tag. Plus the stress of killing is on someone else!

SonnyDay

WKR
I have 32 points for bighorn sheep here in AZ, hoping I get to hut them here soon before I get too old. I'm 57 going on my second knee replacement next month.
Haha! I hear ya man.

I don't know the AZ draw system but here in CO you should draw with 32 points!

Good luck with the knee replacement. They've gotten the science down pretty good on those these days and I know many who've made a very quick recovery as compared to the old days...

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
20 years ago I helped my buddy get his goat off a 13,500 peak.

Right then and there I decided that sheep and goat wasn’t my style.

Focused on moose, elk and deer after that
I still LOVE the sheep but one mountain goat is all I’m ever going to have…even if I win a hunt I’ll give that to my son!

I still LOVE the sheep but one mountain goat is all I’m ever going to have…even if I win a hunt I’ll give that to my son!
Nuts! I just did my third last year, scheming how to do number 4. I’m still hurting from last years pack out.

I about fainted when I got my congratulations email for sheep. Wife and I had been planning to get pregnant this year and she tried convincing me not to put in for a tag and just get a point since a kid might ruin the hunt plans.. Glad I said no to that idea and also stuck to my guns on no conceiving until after February to clear hunting season - now I've got a September sheep tag and our first kid due in December :ROFLMAO: 😬

schmalzy

WKR
I about fainted when I got my congratulations email for sheep. Wife and I had been planning to get pregnant this year and she tried convincing me not to put in for a tag and just get a point since a kid might ruin the hunt plans.. Glad I said no to that idea and also stuck to my guns on no conceiving until after February to clear hunting season - now I've got a September sheep tag and our first kid due in December :ROFLMAO:

That’s awesome man. Excited for you on both aspects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk