Wide boot Under $200

adamm88

WKR
Im looking for a boot that is wide and under $200, I looking for somthing with 400-800 grams of insulation in a 8-10 inch boot. I dont need a mountaineering boot i am looking for good ankle support, I know most of the boots on here are $300 + dollars but thats just not in my budget.... Iv look at the danner pronghorn but i am leary on those as iv seen mixed reviews, I want this pair to last me a few years. I mostly hunt mountaiains(hills for the western guys) that are steep and brushy. Any Suggestions?

TheCougar

WKR
I've got Cabelas Meindl Perfekt boots. I think they make insulated versions. They are around $200-230, depending on the version. A really solid boot and a nice wide toe box. Plus they come with Cabelas warranty because their name is stamped on the side.

I've got Cabelas Meindl Perfekt boots. I think they make insulated versions. They are around $200-230, depending on the version. A really solid boot and a nice wide toe box. Plus they come with Cabelas warranty because their name is stamped on the side.

this ^^^