Wilderness Athlete

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been using both for awhile now. Nothing but good things to say about them.

amp713

WKR
I wouldnt reccomend the pre work out pills from personal experience, unless you know that the main ingredient in it worked with another preworkout you have used.. But i do like H&R. The protein and meal replacement are tasty but the green infusion can be hard to swallow at times but i really need to get into it religiously again as it has alot of nutrients....

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've never been a fan of any energy supplement that has caffeine in it. If it needs caffeine to give you energy, there are much cheaper ways to caffeine.

Poser

WKR
I use the E&F when I need it. It works and I plan to take it to the mountains with me this Fall for a post lunch pick me up.

miller1

Lil-Rokslider
Has anybody used the altitude advantage? I'll be at 10000-12000ft and thought about using it, i have hunted at 10500 before and felt fine but no higher so i don't know how the extra height will effect me.

amp713

WKR
I guess i do the supermans also and not just the HR. The green infusion mixed with protien and meal replacment with milk and shot of ice cream isnt bad.... NOT GOOD by anymeans... but a whole lot less bad hahahaa1!!!

As for the pre workout MOST of the time if you have one that works then other companies using that same major ingredient work too. So if you are looking to try it out and have used some before look to what ingredients were in the ones that worked best before switching. This isnt just a WA thing but most any work out supplement you take for added energy. Some bodies take to certain chemicals better. BUT thats all just my personal experience. and the WA preworkout does nada for me....

I've been using the Hydrate and Recover for a while now. This was posted a couple days ago on the Wilderness Athlete youtube. I've found it to be true for me using their product so far. I'm not a big fan of supplements but this product seems far better than some of the other products mentioned out there I've tried in the video.

[video=youtube;_S5PThhRkfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S5PThhRkfY[/video]

Last edited:

Kotaman

WKR
I'm not a big "supplement" guy either, but for me Hydrate and Recover seems to really do some good. I now take it on all my mountain hunts.

flatfoot

FNG
Not sure the superman is any better than gatorade or chocolate milk from a medical standpoint, but the taste is not bad.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not a big "supplement" guy either, but for me Hydrate and Recover seems to really do some good. I now take it on all my mountain hunts.
Do you order off the net or are you able to find it here in Alaska?