Wilderness Athlete

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
21st I ordered 2 of their drink mixes Also same time ordered some Mountain Ops Yeti and Enduro. Today I received my Mnt Ops order. I was expecting The Wilderness Athlete stuff also. When I went and checked my order on their website. Its still in awaiting fullfillment. uhhhh..... So they havent even shipped the stuff yet. Anyone else experience a complete slow play from them? As a first time customer for both Mnt Ops and Wilderness Athlete I know where my money is going now.

JPC

FNG
I just ordered some Yeti on the 20th, and it just shipped today. I ordered it through promotive at a discounted price though, so I'm willing to wait a couple extra days. This is only my second order, but so far I'm happy with MtnOps.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I just ordered some Yeti on the 20th, and it just shipped today. I ordered it through promotive at a discounted price though, so I'm willing to wait a couple extra days. This is only my second order, but so far I'm happy with MtnOps.

I picked up both Mt Ops and Wilderness athlete to see which worked the best for me. So far MntOps is the clear winner for obvious reasons. =) Maybe IM just spoiled and shouldnt expect next day shipping? Am I? We are now 2 days out really. Figured at least a Monday Ship date.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Well look at that... So I just got my shipping info from them at midnight Mnt time. hmm ok.... ok..... and they are sending it fedex. should be here Wednesday. subtly redeeming themselves.

JPC

FNG
I'm not a stickler on having super fast shipping, but I do like companies that have good communications - order confirmations, shipping confirmations, etc. so I know what to expect. I may have to try the Wilderness Athlete one of these days, but so far I have been happy with MtnOps.

I use the enduro and I like it. Don’t get the jitters and I work out in evenings so I am able to sleep. Mixes well and taste good. I used amazon and got it in 2 days.

lgall

FNG
I have been using MNT OPS and love it. Before using it I was a 1-2 Red Bull a day. Great stuff and have great energy and no crash.

Hey guy I seen most of you drink MNT OPS . I have a question does it make you sticky when you are hiking around sweaty. I only ask cuz if I drink tea or something with sugar I get sticky and I hate it .

Poser

WKR
“Hey bro, which brand of hunting specific supplements are you running?”

Weigh your choice carefully. If you go WA, you’ll be in the Rad Dad camp. If you go Mtn Ops, you’ll be in the flat brim camp. Its important that you run with the correctly branded identity camp. Also, use the word “run” where most any other verb would be correct.

#IRunMtnOps : #brosquad
#IRunWildernessAthlete : #Raddad

Weigh your choice carefully. If you go WA, you’ll be in the Rad Dad camp. If you go Mtn Ops, you’ll be in the flat brim camp. Its important that you run with the correctly branded identity camp. Also, use the word “run” where most any other verb would be correct.

I’ve never tried any . I just want to see if anyone gets sticky with mnt ops

Fireman03

Lil-Rokslider

I heard it makes you gritty

jmcd22

WKR

It couldnt be any more perfect that your username is Poser :ROFLMAO:

Can’t speak for wilderness athlete but I love mountain ops products and the one time I had to deal with their customer service they were great. I had ordered two chocolate whey proteins and they sent me two vanilla. I contacted them and they got back to me very quickly. They immediately sent me the two chocolate’s at no charge and allowed me to keep the vanilla.

They are also supporters of military and first responders so that’s a plus too!

gexpro

WKR
Classified Approved
great products, have used just about the "whole catalog" and i am very pleased with the quality and results. customer service has always been top notch for me as well.

I’ve been very happy with WA. I’ve tried all of the flavors of Hydrate & Recover and Energy and Focus and they are awesome. Great CS and solid company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk