Wilderness Pack Specialties

Dylan_907

FNG
Anyone with experience on their Kodiak or cascade frame?

I'm looking to get one pack that can backpack and hunt with for 5-6 days. Applying for 2024 in Arizona, NM and Idaho. I'll take any recommendations as well. Trying not to spend a fortune for something I'll realistically use a couple times a year. Thanks for any input.

Seth

WKR
I bought my fast growing teenage son a used Kodiak frame last year. For what I paid, it fits the bill and is easy to adjust as he grows. We have not had it under significant loads, so I can’t speak to its comfort there, but it’s not bad for short backpacking trips.

MtTxOr

FNG
I have had one of their packs for several years. I believe I have the Bighorn pack, but I don't remember which frame. I have been very happy with the setup and have had no issues with it. I have used it for hunting and backpacking trips. Of all the packs I tried on, this one fit me the best and feels great with heavy loads.
They are a great company to work with. I had them make a couple of modifications to my pack. One was to replace the small side pockets with pockets large enough for a Nalgene bottle. I also had them add straps to the bottom of the pack to give me an option for packing a larger tent.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk