Will Swarovski make a 15x NL pure?

TheCoyote

FNG
Title says it all.

Maybe some of you super-duper optic aficionados will know if Swarovski intends to release a 15X NL Pure.

I have the 12s and I absolutely love, Love, LOVE, them! If they make 15s I will sell my car to buy them.

I love my Maven 15's but the reason Swarovski probably won't make 15 NLs is that people like me would just get those instead of considering the BTX setup.

I still don't understand why Vortex hasn't come out with a BTX competitor.

Title says it all.

Maybe some of you super-duper optic aficionados will know if Swarovski intends to release a 15X NL Pure.

I have the 12s and I absolutely love, Love, LOVE, them! If they make 15s I will sell my car to buy them.
For medium-range glassing, 15x NL Pure's would seem like the single best option possible. (I have the 12x and like coyote, could love them more)

As someone who's bought one pair of NL (10's) as a end-all-be-all pair of binos and never need to buy another for a lifetime . . . I can see myself with a pair of 15's to compliment the 10's. Honestly though, with what Swaro is doing to improve light transmission and field of view, I'd appreciate going straight up to a 18x56 NL. I figure a 15 is going to be on a tripod so why not take it another step with the improved light transmission and field of view?

Brado16

WKR
As someone who's bought one pair of NL (10's) as a end-all-be-all pair of binos and never need to buy another for a lifetime . . . I can see myself with a pair of 15's to compliment the 10's. Honestly though, with what Swaro is doing to improve light transmission and field of view, I'd appreciate going straight up to a 18x56 NL. I figure a 15 is going to be on a tripod so why not take it another step with the improved light transmission and field of view?

I second this, a NL 18 would be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
If they do, this will pretty much be my conversation with them.
0f25ee2d869ef533343ffaed0b830712.jpg

I second this, a NL 18 would be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope they don’t do that… having 12’s, I could resist 15’s, but 18x and there will be no resisting. For the country I hunt, 18x NL would be sick, I would sell my 12x and get 8’s for the harness and 18’s on the tripod, would be the ultimate optic combo for me

codym

WKR
I don’t know but if they are listening, I would settle for 12xEL rangers!
This, one that connects to my kestrel and gives an AB firing solution. That would kill the game. Right now I have NL 12’s and I’m shopping for leica 8x32 pros for nrl hunter matches and bow hunting, for rifle coues that means I will end up carrying two sets of binos which is stupid.