Will they ever produce RL 26 again?

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
I think I will add buying some before I die to my bucket list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vern400

WKR
Probably when Putin and Hamas are dead, and then only until another jackarse starts some doodoo. I heard a few years ago the military picked up RL15. Alliant is busy.

ckleeves

WKR
I picked up a 8lb jug off PV back in Dec but it was just luck I was on PV looking for 8208 when I got the notification so I had it in my cart headed to checkout in about 10 seconds.

Brownrice

Lil-Rokslider
My local store just had 40#. I snagged a keg. Now if they just would get some 215s…

Flyjunky

WKR
215’s are super easy to get now. Mile High, Natchez, Eurooptic, Midsouth, etc all have them

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
I seen it not long ago online. Luckily I grabbed a bunch a few years back when I found it. When I was desperate for powder I checked a dozen places online every morning and found that often I could get my hands on the powder I was after.

OP
W

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
When and if I find it, will think Christmas arrived with the Easter Bunny helping Santa. Having RBros build another rifle and it is suppose to be the “test” powder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fujicon

FNG
Lucked out couple years ago and snagged 3 pounds of 26 by chance dropping in on LGS. Nada since. Now working on MP655 recipe because no longer expect Alliant to come through. And besides, can you imagine how much they'd charge for an 8-pound jug of 26? For comparison, saw N565 the other day well over $400. One quart was $63.99. To paraphrase Spaceball's Dark Helmet, that's ludicrous expensive.

BrBa

Lil-Rokslider
As stated it's been available very recently, and stupid expensive as are all the Alliant powders since Jan 1. Vihtavuori is a good suggestion. Available and at @ 2/3 the cost.

weaver

WKR
Have never used RL 26 but been wanting to try some in a 6.5 prc. 4years of looking and I have yet to find any in the wild. I’m sure I could probably have got my hands on some online though.

CMP70306

Lil-Rokslider
Have never used RL 26 but been wanting to try some in a 6.5 prc. 4years of looking and I have yet to find any in the wild. I’m sure I could probably have got my hands on some online though.

Snag N560, so far it’s been the best powder I’ve used in the 6.5 PRC.