Win Free Gear #2

What is your favorite Big Game animal to hunt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for whitetail but love hunting everything maybe they could put a pocket in the hardscrabble pants for the people that like to wear knee pads that would make those pants perfect been using them for years

Whitetail for me.
I would like to see base layers with a slightly higher neck to keep bino harness and backpacks from rubbing my neck. Maybe like a 1/2 turtleneck.

Whitetail. Probably only because I haven't gotten to hunt anything else. First time hunting elk this year.

Fingerless merino gloves

I voted Mule Deer

I’d like to see a light/mid-weight zip off merino pant baselayer.

Would also like to see a lightweight waterproof jacket that uses robust gore material on arms, shoulders and chest and a less robust and flexible materials on back panel. (If I’m moving in the rain it’s cause I have a pack on and Covers my back protection)

Elk for me. A technical late season hat in orange would be my vote. Something lightweight, stops the wind and dries quickly. Needs to have a bill and ear/back of the neck coverage.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Voted whitetail. Would love to see a tree stand layering system/bundle with harness pass throughs on outer layers and bibs. Only reason I haven't gone all in on SKRE yet

Back