WINNERS ANNOUNCED FOR PRIZE GIVEAWAY!! High Desert Hide & Seek, a Rokslide film by Tony Trietch

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I am happy to announce that I have put together a prize giveaway package for Rokslide members that watch the premier of my latest film, High Desert Hide & Seek, an elk hunt that I self filmed this past fall.

The film will be released on Rokslide's YouTube channel here: HIGH DESERT HIDE & SEEK.

The premier is Sunday, April 16th, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. MST.

Many of the the gear companies that I use have donated product for me to give to you! In order to qualify for the prize drawing you will have to do the following:

1. Watch the film and COMMENT DURING the premier.
2. Be a Roklide member.
3. Follow @ROKSLIDE and @TONY_TRIETCH on Instagram.

After the premier I will put all qualifying Roksliders into a random number generator so you have your personal number. Then I will use the random number generator to pull winners.

Now for the prizes! I will list them here in the same order that I will draw them, first listed, first to be drawn for:
**EDIT- Winners names are next to the prize desrciptions**

1. KIFARU New Backpack and frame that will be released early April. Winner is @feanor
Kifaru.jpeg

2. Iron Will Outfitters Three pack of broadheads of your choice. Winner is @mikeafeagin22
Iron-Will-Logo-19.jpg

3A, 3B, & 3C. OnX Three separate Elite memberships and OnX swag. Winners are @InGodsCountry, @prm and @Mountainrancher
onx-hunt-logo-light (1).png

4. Hamskea Archery An Epsilon rest. Winner is @Steve O
Hamskea Logo_oval (1).png

5. TYTO Knives Finisher Ti knive Winner is @mahnster
Tyto Logo 2021_Flat Grey.png

6. Marsupial Gear One chest pack Winner is @vaeVictis
images.png

7. OPTION ARCHERY Your choice of Quivalizer and an Option 6 Sight. Winner is @BrentH
OPTION ARCHERY Logo.png

8. SITKA GEAR A Jetstream Jacket, Core LW Hoody and Ascent Pant. Winner is @Dwight2180
Sitka.png

9. HOYT A VTM 31 or VTM 34 of your choice! Winner is @Spence14
HoytArchery_logo_black.png

If you are one of the winners message me, thanks for watching!

Last edited:
OP
Tony Trietch

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Looking forward to it. For the slow kids in the back, how will you know who qualifies if our RS screen name isn't associated with our youtube account and/or instagram?
I will contact anyone that I can't determine who they are if the screen name is different. It might be a little work on my end.

OP
Tony Trietch

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Should we list our instagram and Rokslide names in our comment on YouTube? Might make it a lot easier for you to keep track of who is who.
Not sure that is necessary. I will just contact the winners on YouTube and get your Rokslide and IG handle as well as mailing address.