WINNERS ANNOUNCED FOR PRIZE GIVEAWAY!! High Desert Hide & Seek, a Rokslide film by Tony Trietch

I am happy to announce that I have put together a prize giveaway package for Rokslide members that watch the premier of my latest film, High Desert Hide & Seek, an elk hunt that I self filmed this past fall.

The film will be released on Rokslide's YouTube channel here: HIGH DESERT HIDE & SEEK.

The premier is Sunday, April 16th, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. MST.

Many of the the gear companies that I use have donated product for me to give to you! In order to qualify for the prize drawing you will have to do the following:

1. Watch the film and COMMENT DURING the premier.
2. Be a Roklide member.
3. Follow @ROKSLIDE and @TONY_TRIETCH on Instagram.

After the premier I will put all qualifying Roksliders into a random number generator so you have your personal number. Then I will use the random number generator to pull winners.

Now for the prizes! I will list them here in the same order that I will draw them, first listed, first to be drawn for:
**EDIT- Winners names are next to the prize desrciptions**

1. KIFARU New Backpack and frame that will be released early April. Winner is @feanor
View attachment 533689

2. Iron Will Outfitters Three pack of broadheads of your choice. Winner is @mikeafeagin22
View attachment 533690

3A, 3B, & 3C. OnX Three separate Elite memberships and OnX swag. Winners are @InGodsCountry, @prm and @Mountainrancher
View attachment 533687

4. Hamskea Archery An Epsilon rest. Winner is @Steve O
View attachment 533692

5. TYTO Knives Finisher Ti knive Winner is @mahnster
View attachment 533704

6. Marsupial Gear One chest pack Winner is @vaeVictis
View attachment 533725

7. OPTION ARCHERY Your choice of Quivalizer and an Option 6 Sight. Winner is @BrentH
View attachment 533710

8. SITKA GEAR A Jetstream Jacket, Core LW Hoody and Ascent Pant. Winner is @Dwight2180
View attachment 533716

9. HOYT A VTM 31 or VTM 34 of your choice! Winner is @Spence14
View attachment 533718

If you are one of the winners message me, thanks for watching!
Awesome giveaway. Congrats to the winner