Woof!

Congrats to the Buffs. Should be a great game tonight. I'm having issues being productive today :).

72cb8c235fd6322b03f8116a7594a10a.jpg

Go Dawgs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cranny

Lil-Rokslider
Being as I work in Pullman and deal quite a bit with WSU, this comes very hard to say..... so here it goes....

Go Dawgs....

Yuck... can't get the taste out of my mouth.....

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Being as I work in Pullman and deal quite a bit with WSU, this comes very hard to say..... so here it goes....

Go Dawgs....

Man, good for you. I'll have to root for Coach Pete even though he left us Broncos high and dry.....:)
But he is a good guy and a great coach so go Dawgs!!
And no matter what---I hope that SOMEONE beats Alabama.

Randy

norsepeak

Lil-Rokslider

Go Dawgs....

I can't believe you were able to get that out without gagging a little....I guess I have to go along with you...the Dawgs looked pretty good last night, hope they can make a run at the title.

njdoxie

WKR
Congrats to the huskies, good to see some new blood in the cfp. Agreed, someone please put a beatdown on alabama......I'm a Clemson grad so hoping they punish va tech tonite

7mag.

WKR
That was a good win, the running game was awesome. I'm watching Alabama destroy Florida right now, I hope the Huskies at least put up a good fight against them. Alabama looks pretty overwhelming.