Worth switching scopes?

rclouse79

WKR
I originally wanted to buy a swfa scope, but they were on backorder and I needed one by hunting season. I ended up buying an Athlon Midas Tac 4-16. So far it has held zero and has tracked well, but lately I have been thinking about how reliable the vast majority say swfa scopes are.
My sons rifle needs a new scope and I was toying around with selling my scope and getting a couple of swfa fixed 10x scopes. I went out in my backyard with my current scope on 10x, and had no problem aiming at points on my fence 20 yards away. I don’t see myself shooting over 500 yards at game. I have a swfa fixed 6x on my savage 220 and like it.
I am looking for opinions on if it is worth trying to fix what isn’t broken to get some peace of mind in regards to reliability.

BLJ

WKR
My experience with the Midas Tac’s are on 22’s. So no recoil.
But, my wife and I have had them (2) 6-24 and (1) 5-25 on our PRS 22’s for 3 years now and have run them HARD. Never had an issue. RTZ and tracking have always been good.
I know most here are going to disagree, but I would run the Midas Tac.

Also, it's worth drop testing your own stuff too. No point upgrading your scope if your mounts and bedding aren't up to the task of staying put.