Wow, Craigslist opportunity

KHNC

WKR
Also , not going to be able to "meals" it out this year. lol

Vaultman

WKR
I'd laugh my butt off if it ended up being a GPS coord in the middle of huge a lake, downtown somewhere, or at the local game wardens cabin.

Best part about the add "I'll only send this to one person, so first come..."

KHNC

WKR
I'd laugh my butt off if it ended up being a GPS coord in the middle of huge a lake, downtown somewhere, or at the local game wardens cabin.

Best part about the add "I'll only send this to one person, so first come..."
Probably unit 2 lol

I thought scammers in the classifieds section were bad...

I honestly figured this would have been pulled by now but as of today the ad is still there.
i have never been licked enough to find any good elk hunting spots... maybe i'm doing it wrong.... i'm pretty good at convincing my wife of things, but this could be a tough sale (obviously still going to try though)

they probably won't take the add down, and i hope they don't.... anyone dumb enough to fall for this doesn't deserve 200 bucks, haha.... i hope they guy makes 10k on his add, he gets the money, and 50 people get an elk hunting hot spot.... win win!

pretty funny

"We were licked enough to be able to find a spot that consistently holds elk and doesn't get much pressure".

Are we really talking about elk hunting here?

I've always said that I'd be willing to sell my GPS with all waypoints etc for $5k. I've got one for OTC, and another that I use only for my draw units.
haha, i would too.... "spots" are a dime a dozen, it's not about the spots, and it's funny that many people still think it is.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
haha, i would too.... "spots" are a dime a dozen, it's not about the spots, and it's funny that many people still think it is.
Well, there is this one "spot" that I personally know has given up at least eleven 300"+ bulls in a one square mile area. That area has to be engrained into those elk to keep them coming back to that area year after year.

Well, there is this one "spot" that I personally know has given up at least eleven 300"+ bulls in a one square mile area. That area has to be engrained into those elk to keep them coming back to that area year after year.
yeah, for sure.... my point was more, how many spots do you hunt per year? elk are a moving target, and i'm always bouncing around.... how many spots have changed that you hunt? spots are a macro aspect of elk hunting.... knowing a good spot doesn't get you very far, and many wouldn't know a good spot if they were standing in it.... i would say most of my best spots would be considered not very good, they are good to me because i'm hunting unpressured elk, but extremely low elk densities.... knowing those spots well and reading sign make them good spots..... someone not knowing the area well, or not well versed on hunting roosies would think it sucks.

on public land, otc hunts, i don't think "spots" are a very big determining factor of success, all of the people i know of who rely on spots are always going to be in that 90% of hunters that kill 10% of the elk (see, i don't totally discredit spots;))

people that know how to kill elk will do so regardless of "hot spots", and finding new spots is half of the fun anyways..... i know i'm preaching to the choir...