Wrangler BOGO 50% Off

CoHiCntry

WKR
Has anyone tried the ATG pants? (the Synthetic utility pants). Looking for something a little more substantial then the stretchy athletic ones. To be used for October, November hunts. Was even considering the Riggs rip stop pants, but they are 100% cotton.

I love my Sitka Timberline’s, but no pants are worth $250 to me. Trying to find something either Wrangler, Duluth or Carhartt that work good as hunting pants that are $50 or less.

Last edited:

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone tried the ATG pants? (the Synthetic utility pants). Looking for something a little more substantial then the stretchy athletic ones. To be used for October, November hunts. Was even considering the Riggs rip stop pants, but they are 100% cotton.

I love my Sitka Timberline’s, but no pants are worth $250 to me. Trying to find something either Wrangler, Duluth or Carhartt that work good as hunting pants that are $50 or less.

I have a pair of fleece lined wranglers and fleece lined Eddie Bauer’s that I use for this. It has to be colder than your average October/November hunt for me to bust them out though. I run hot though while doing active hunts….The fleece lined wranglers are my favorite pants for mid winter wood cutting if that gives some perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A

awasome

Lil-Rokslider
I was able to use the first time ordering code by signing up for their mailing list. I bought 4 pairs of pants (2 for me, 2 for my son) for $77 shipped.

I just received another 15% off code that you can stack ontop of the BOGO 50% off if anybody wants it.
WWE321-K392TV66CL

CoHiCntry

WKR
I was able to use the first time ordering code by signing up for their mailing list. I bought 4 pairs of pants (2 for me, 2 for my son) for $77 shipped.

I just received another 15% off code that you can stack ontop of the BOGO 50% off if anybody wants it.
WWE321-K392TV66CL
I’ll use it… thanks!

Maybe not… somebody already beat me to it!

Last edited:

Tsoenen

FNG
Not trying to rain on the deal parade, but if you're not getting free shipping or using the 15% you can save a couple bucks by ordering from Walmart at their standard price ($21.92) since their shipping is free.