Wrangler nylon pants back in stock

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
Like the title says the wrangler performance nylon pants are back in stock at the local Walmart here. There is now a darker green color and the tan is a little more muted than last years I'd say.

Still $21

Luziana Feller

Lil-Rokslider
I bought the khaki color and the darker brown color and the brown are definitely a slimmer cut in the thighs. Kinda frustrating but hey they're $21...

b_young

FNG
We got this place called the VF outlet in our outlet mall. It’s loaded with those pants of all kinds of colors and sizes. I picked up a gray color to wear daily but plan to go back soon to get a pair of the camo. They are anywhere from 15 - 25 bucks depending on size and color.

WYLight

FNG
They are some great pants for an awesome price. I wear mine all the time for casual, hiking, scouting, day trips, etc.

Rokwiia

WKR
"Like the title says the wrangler performance nylon pants are back in stock at the local Walmart here. There is now a darker green color and the tan is a little more muted than last years I'd say. Still $21"

Are the Walmart Wrangler pants any different than the ones you can buy directly from Wrangler?

Newt

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a Wrangler fan boy myself. It would take a lot for me to pass these up in favor of the higher dollar ones.

I just order them online. 2 pair and you get free shipping. I tried out the camo version this year. I actually think it looks good. It looks slightly different in person than the pictures online.

I agree, they are a little slimmer fitting than I like, but they are so stretchy that it doesn't bother me in the field, especially when I have thermals on underneath.

I do like the new side zipper pockets they have.

Anyone tried ordering up a few sizes to see if they fit looser in the legs?

cm12

FNG
I’m an all in First Lite guy but just recently discovered the Wrangler Outdoor pant lineup. The fact that I can own 6+ pairs of these for the price of 1 pair of First Lite pants is a game changer. No question they are the best quality pant for the $ out there.

I’m an all in First Lite guy but just recently discovered the Wrangler Outdoor pant lineup. The fact that I can own 6+ pairs of these for the price of 1 pair of First Lite pants is a game changer. No question they are the best quality pant for the $ out there.

The funny thing is those imported First Light pants cost exactly the same to make as the Wranglers. If you’re going to buy a foreign made product, why pay a premium?

Dhbwa

WKR
My WM was out of all but fat guy sizes until the last few days.
Hurray! These are awesome for everyday. I still use the Attack for hunting but the WM Wranglers are awesome. Definitely slimmer than what Target sells.

I just bought a pair of the Wrangler River Edge pants and for the price point I am very thrilled. They feel and fit very similar to pants that cost way more. I'll put the durability to the test this year but for $25 I think I'll be purchasing more.

Checking out these pants. Have any of you had trouble with Deet in your bugspray affecting the spandex in these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bcar

Lil-Rokslider
My local Walmart in Iowa has them back in stock as well. I didn't really notice them being a slimmer cut through the thighs, but they definitely seem longer, and definitely have more stretch than last years model I picked up.

Some other differences from last years model I have: The cargo zippers open from front to back, there is a full length double hand pocket on the left side and just a single on the right. There are only 5 belt loops

VAHunter01

Lil-Rokslider
Finally found some of the Wranglers in my size....not sure how anyone wears these. Extremely tight in the legs, and I do t have big legs at all.
I tried on 2 pairs to make sure, because I’ve heard so much about them. No way they can work for me though.

I bought the model target has. I'm a little chubbier than I would like to be at the moment, but I was surprised how snug the legs fit. They did loosen up over the days wear though

bruno59

WKR
I have had some of these pants for a couple years still holding up great like post above the new ones side pockets close in which is nice mine all fit about the same but i do not have big thighs or legs for the price they are great pants