Wrangler nylon pants back in stock

Fatcamp

WKR
If you have a pair you like you can search by the item number and find them online. It puzzles me why Walmart went to the skinny jeans version of these pants. Honestly, have their buyers taken a look at their clientele? Not exactly the trimmest bunch.

Crusader

WKR
I bought 3 pairs last year in different colors from WM. Absolutely love them. Wear them for hunting and also, in the office. They look good and are comfortable, don't have to iron them, what more could you ask for?

Tried to find them again at WM over the past few months. Looked online yesterday at WM.com and saw one of the local stores in my area had some in stock. Stopped by and they only had a few pair left but happened to have a pair in my size in a color I didn't have (darkish tan, I'd call it) so I bought them. Got fired up and went home and looked at Wrangler's website and ordered another pair in a different color. Tip: if you sign up for their email notifications they send you an instant "Free Shipping" code; I used it for that purchase.

Love those pants!

I bought 3 pairs last year in different colors from WM. Absolutely love them. Wear them for hunting and also, in the office. They look good and are comfortable, don't have to iron them, what more could you ask for?

Tried to find them again at WM over the past few months. Looked online yesterday at WM.com and saw one of the local stores in my area had some in stock. Stopped by and they only had a few pair left but happened to have a pair in my size in a color I didn't have (darkish tan, I'd call it) so I bought them. Got fired up and went home and looked at Wrangler's website and ordered another pair in a different color. Tip: if you sign up for their email notifications they send you an instant "Free Shipping" code; I used it for that purchase.

Love those pants!
Crusader, what is the model # of those pants? I've looked and can't tell the difference between the two or three Wrangler quick dry pants they have now. They don't stock the model I bought 4 years ago (and really liked) anymore.

I bought some last year that ended up just fitting too tight for me, so I gave them to my son. He loves them.

Grabbed up a pair of these last week in the dark green and really like them. Went back today and snagged a pair in a bluish grey and they rang up for $5!! They were the only pair in that color. They fit a lot more loose and the pocket zippers go the opposite direction, and there are two extra belt loops. I think they might have had one of these pairs in my size left over from the last run. Score!

Rusty85

WKR
Sam’s Club also has a pant very close to the Prana zions. They’re called Denali travel pants for $12 something. Best I’ve found for the money.

Just searched by product number off the tag on the Wrangler pants I like so much, and they don't make them anymore. :( That's a darn shame because these are nice pants. Should have bought 4-5 pairs.

I found a bunch of these yesterday at the outlet mall close to me but they were all for shorter guys...nothing with an inseam bigger than 30”. No bueno!

jspradley

WKR
I noticed these the other day and have been wanting to try them out.

My ass looks fantastic in skinny pants so I'll have to snag a pair... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm going to have to check my local Wal-Mart. I've been in need of a few pairs of durable pants for scouting, mushroom hunting, etc.

So these WM Wranglers are holding up pretty well for you guys then?

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk