WTB WTB activ shotgun shells

KJStechly

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know it’s a LONG shot but if anyone would happen to have any laying around, please pm me. Best load that shoots out of my gun and I’m running low and know they don’t make them anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[email protected]

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The old all plastic active loads? My grand dad probably still has some of those I could ask him if that’s what your looking for.

manitou1

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I used them back when they sold them. They seemed pretty effective on gobblers! Haven't seen them in years.

OP
K

KJStechly

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I used them back when they sold them. They seemed pretty effective on gobblers! Haven't seen them in years.

Yeah they quit making them in the late 90’s. Can’t get anything to pattern quite like them out of my gun and I’m down to 3 shells lol

bgbuck153

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Yeah. That sucks. My buddy had quit a few boxes of the active shells about 5 years ago and he sold them on old gobblers website. Guys really love them. Big ol payload

OP
K

KJStechly

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah. That sucks. My buddy had quit a few boxes of the active shells about 5 years ago and he sold them on old gobblers website. Guys really love them. Big ol payload

Yeah, can’t beat a 3” shell with 2.25 oz of shot

kulpak02

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Dad has a tote of old shells and crap he has saved from over the years. I will check that out tonight or closer to the weekend and get back to you. If you dont hear back shoot me a message and ask.

OP
K

KJStechly

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My Dad has a tote of old shells and crap he has saved from over the years. I will check that out tonight or closer to the weekend and get back to you. If you dont hear back shoot me a message and ask.

Will do. Thank ya