WTB WTB LH Axial / AllTerra stock!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Went to DSC show today and took a hard look at the AllTerra Arms booth-- they have one of the best handling and best fit stocks I've shouldered.

One problem-- they no longer produce the stocks as a stand alone component. They do sell their proprietary action as a component but all the stocks are going into their builds. I have my two long range rifles built out already but I would love to restock with the AllTerra.

SO-- Does ANYONE have a LEFTY, short or long action AllTerra stock not being used- ideally an R700/BDL/Proof inlet.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Unfortunately, you’re looking for a hens tooth : /. They only offered left handed stocks for a couple months before they stopped selling stocks Alone.

Hopefully there’s some floating around for you.

OP
D
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I know :/ Hadn't seen or shouldered one prior to building my two hunting rifles... and now I'm wishing I hadn't tried them yesterday!!

Shoulda/coulda/woulda on the group buy- definitely missed the boat and I'm not selling what I have to build a whole new rifle.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Don’t blame you. I have a full custom on a Curtis action in a chassis. I find myself grabbing the Tikka every time I go out.