WTS - KUIU NX Rain Gear VIAS/VERDE

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
WTS - KUIU Chugach NX Rain Gear VIAS/VERDE

I just returned my set of KUIU Chugach NX Rain Gear - Pants and Jacket and have credit for a new set. My wife just gave me the First Lite Stormtight set for my birthday so I wont need the Kuiu set. I can only get a replacement(New) from Kuiu. I returned the NX Pants and Jacket because I tore the pants up pretty good and the jacket was too small for me so they agreed to exchange for a new set. I am willing to offer a deal to someone here. If you are in need of a set of NX from Kuiu here is what I can offer. I will order your size in pants and jacket, color(vias or verde) and ship to you. The retail for the jacket is $270, pants $230 so $500.

I would be willing to sale the set TYD for $425. Both jacket and pants will be new. Any interest let me know. Paypal gift or add 3%. Check out my feedback on AT baetis6x

If you can commit to the pants and jacket I wouldn't expect payment until I have both in my hands and can ship same day.

I would go $240 TYD on the jacket. Saves you roughly $48 if you ordered new.

Pants would be $190 TYD. Saves the same.

If someone else wants a jacket at the $240 I will get two jackets. Your size and camo.

Just need to get some cash back to put towards a longbow.

Last edited:

novaman64

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just returned my set of KUIU NX Rain Gear - Pants and Jacket and have credit for a new set. My wife just gave me the First Lite Stormtight set for my birthday so I wont need the Kuiu set. I can only get a replacement(New) from Kuiu. I returned the NX Pants and Jacket because I tore the pants up pretty good and the jacket was too small for me so they agreed to exchange for a new set. I am willing to offer a deal to someone here. If you are in need of a set of NX from Kuiu here is what I can offer. I will order your size in pants and jacket, color(vias or verde) and ship to you. The retail for the jacket is $270, pants $230 so $500.

I would be willing to sale the set TYD for $425. Both jacket and pants will be new. Any interest let me know. Paypal gift or add 3%. Check out my feedback on AT baetis6x

If you can commit to the pants and jacket I wouldn't expect payment until I have both in my hands and can ship same day.

Just need to get some cash back to put towards a longbow.

Is this for the Chugach NX or Ultra NX? Im guessing Chugach based on price... Would you be willing to do just a jacket (I already have the pants)....

OP
team3t

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Correct. It is for the NX not the Ultra. I would be willing if I can get someone else will commit to the pants.

If someone else wants a jacket at the $240 I will get two jackets. Your size and camo.

novaman64

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct. It is for the NX not the Ultra. I would be willing if I can get someone else will commit to the pants.

Ok, will keep me in the loop for a jacket if someone wants another one or just pants...

OP
team3t

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Novaman64 is interested in the NX Jacket.

I can get one more NX Jacket or One NX Pant. Any camo or size.

OP
team3t

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Bump. Looking at a possible trade on a longbow. Would like to order the jacket and pants or two jackets from Kuiu this weekend.

OP
team3t

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Weird. I had cleaned it up with only one message. Deleting it now. Try again- sorry