WTS: NEW First Lite Glebrook 3/4 Length Aerowool Bottoms, Size-Small, Color-Conifer

BartG

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTS: NEW First Lite Glenbrook 3/4 Length Aerowool Baselayer size-Small, Color-Pine

I am wanting to sell a brand new pair of First Lite's Glenbrook 3/4 Length Aerowool Baselayer Bottoms. They are size small and pine in color. They have never been worn, tags still on and still in packaging. I am selling because I bought the Kuiu zip off bottoms, not knowing if they would fit or not (they don't sell smalls for some reason), the same time I bought these. The Kuiu bottoms fit so I am keeping them. $80 shipped TYD... PM for pictures.

Glenbrook 3/4 Length Aerowool Bottoms
Based upon a popular concept in mountaineering, cycling and backcountry skiing, the Glenbrook 3/4 Bottom is the perfect "tweener" base layer for crisp autumn mornings that are sure to get warmer as the day goes on. We married our top-shelf Merino Wool for odor mitigation with the incredible moisture wicking properties of our outerwear technology, 37.5 by Cocona, and created First Lite Aerowool. Anytime a premium is placed on moisture evacuation, during active hunting or hunting in warmer climates, Aerowool is your new go-to base layer.

Layering Position
This is your next-to-skin layer, the first layer you put on in the First Lite System

Features
True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under other layers
17.5 micron, ultrafine First Lite Aerowool Fabric featuring 37.5 by Cocona Active Particle Technology
3/4 length leg
Aerowool is naturally antibacterial, meaning there is no treatment necessary to retain its odor resistant quality even when used for several days in a row
Aerowool is designed specifically to keep you dry and comfortable in high exertion or high temperature environments and activities
Aerowool mesh vent panels maximizes ventilation
Flat lock seams for next-to-skin comfort
Covered by First Lite's Warranty

Thanks!!!

Bart G.

Last edited: