WY Corner Crossing County Attorney not running in 2022 ... buh BYE!!!!!

JM77

FNG
Cumulative effect of dragging the place down continuously. Took more complaints on him than any member in 10 years. Warning had nil effect.

It doesn’t matter if you stay between the lines on rules, eventually it becomes obvious you’re only here to bring negativity and that’s when it’s time to go.

Passive-aggressive was his middle-name.
You admit he was within the rules, but banned him anyway. I read the reasons you stated, but that's not really it. In the short time I've been here I've seen worse from others with no repercussions.

It was the delivery, plain and simple. If you don't like how the truth is delivered, you don't get the truth all the time.

You admit he was within the rules, but banned him anyway. I read the reasons you stated, but that's not really it. In the short time I've been here I've seen worse from others with no repercussions.

It was the delivery, plain and simple. If you don't like how the truth is delivered, you don't get the truth all the time.
like you told a member on another sight you and buzzy frequent about going back to rockslide that works both ways go back over to hunt talk where you belong

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

He did break the rules. They clearly state we want to maintain a positive site. He figured out how to call people names and tell them they were stupid without cuss words, that’s why he lasted a little longer.

When we catch others that you mention, they’ll be handled too.

He did break the rules. They clearly state we want to maintain a positive site. He figured out how to call people names and tell them they were stupid without cuss words, that’s why he lasted a little longer.

ban_hammer_stickers-r87d63a2571d94fecae136125a504981c_0ugmp_8byvr_704.webp

Laramie

WKR

I understand your reasoning. I butted heads with him on occasion but I also enjoyed hearing his take on some things. I believe the forum is going to miss a lot of what he brought in the way of information and perspective.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I understand your reasoning. I butted heads with him on occasion but I also enjoyed hearing his take on some things. I believe the forum is going to miss a lot of what he brought in the way of information and perspective.
Which is another reason we let it go longer than most, he did bring some good information. But the bad definitely outweighed the good.

3forks

WKR
Which is another reason we let it go longer than most, he did bring some good information. But the bad definitely outweighed the good.
Knowing now, that Buzz was warned about his conduct makes me realize that watching Buzz interact with the board was like watching a lifeguard drown.

If they can’t save themselves, what can anyone else do?

I didn’t agree with everything he said, but Buzz generally had good information to back up his arguments. Definitely a polarizing personality, though.

@robby denning : gun to your head, you have to bring back one banned board member - Buzz or Aloneguy. Who do you choose?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Knowing now, that Buzz was warned about his conduct makes me realize that watching Buzz interact with the board was like watching a lifeguard drown.

If they can’t save themselves, what can anyone else do?

I didn’t agree with everything he said, but Buzz generally had good information to back up his arguments. Definitely a polarizing personality, though.

@robby denning : gun to your head, you have to bring back one banned board member - Buzz or Aloneguy. Who do you choose?
Yeah and for the record buzz was warned multiple times, even had a temporary ban at least once. Still couldn’t get it together.

And on your question😂 Believe it or not Alone guy got banned before I ever got to see much from him. But buzz was driving off way more people than ALone Guy was, so I’d probably have to go with AG. At least there was somewhat of an entertainment factor with him.

Bighorner

WKR

Well said

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Hate to make this about Buzz but I will add my two cents…

I do appreciate the work he does for Wyoming wildlife and all hunters; resident and non resident alike.

What I did not appreciate was being attacked, vilified, and made out to be public enemy #1 because I saw the system I have faithfully followed for over two decades, my only real chance at drawing a bighorn sheep tag be destroyed along with my dream.

I am not the enemy and don’t deserve to be treated as one, passive aggressively, or otherwise.

I have been in all the western states NR draw systems for around 25 years. I’ve been thru all the changes and all of them added together are not going to screw me as bad as what Wyoming is doing.

And as I have said before, when the people paying the lobbyists take everything from the non residents and it is not enough, they will find a way to steal it from the residents.

I wish the good people of Wyoming wisdom and stegth for the battle to come. Who knows, I may very well be one of you in the future.

tdhanses

WKR

Think people forget rule #1, annoy the owners of the site don’t be shocked to go bye bye.

Do you pay to be a member here? Nope, so it is a privilege to be a free member and any of us could be banned for no particular reason other then the owner’s want us gone, best way around that is to start your own forum and make your own decisions.

To be warned multiple times, have a temporary vacation and still not change your ways, well that’s on the person banned, if they really wanted to be a member here, can’t say there wasn’t plenty of warning from what Robby has said and I bet his inbox is less full with just one member banned.

Bighorner

WKR
Except that Buzz was not "within the rules." (according to Robby)

I very much disagreed with the way buzz came off. I complelty agree that he was caustic and a bit of a bully. However, I also appreciated the factual information he brought to conversations. Conversations that were very controversial and at times pretty heated from both sides. Converstations that are important to a lot of rokslide's members.

There is no denying he has played a substantial role in lighting a fire under more a few people on corner crossing. If (and I understand it is a big if) it is ultimately successful, it will do more tangable good for both R/NR than all of the media personalities combined.

I see more value in this forum than just a market place for gear and advertisers. I see this as a place to stay informed on policy and resource allocation which will ultimately mean more than any gear review in the long run. I also realize that gear and tactics is much more fun and light hearted to read about.

I recognize the owners right to toss him and do not begrudge them one bit for exercising that right. Rokslide may not be the place for those conversations right now.

Just keep in mind, if you are the type of person who likes to use words like snowflake and safespace that his actions spoke much louder than his words amd yet he got the boot for hurting feelings on internet.

Bigbull

FNG

Buzz did not get banned because, as you suggest, he was just honest and straight forward. With all due respect, I think that assertion is comical.

He sometimes attacks people on unrelated topics he is not even involved with….I guess because he enjoys it. I have seen him do this on other sites and probably this one too.

Although he had a ton of knowledge, he conducts himself like a classic internet tough guy that is constantly saying things to people that he would never say to their face.

In my opinion, Robby made the right call.

JM77

FNG
Buzz did not get banned because, as you suggest, he was just honest and straight forward. With all due respect, I think that assertion is comical.
One reason Buzz may have been banned is answering replies like this. I said it was his delivery. So technically, since you made up what you say I suggested, you're the comical one.

Being original isn't hard. You can even do it by telling the truth.

Thomas11

WKR
This is not a true statement. Within the last year there is a County Attorney in a northeastern Wyoming county that has requested citations be written for corner crossing.

ClearCreek
Ok I didn’t know that. I stand corrected! But I guess the overall point is that it is very limited