Wyoming Draw Results

mikkel318

Lil-Rokslider
The draw results will be out today at 10 am Mountain Time. Anybody else waiting to find out? I'm waiting on deer and antelope.

OP
M

mikkel318

Lil-Rokslider
Unsuccessful on both. Deer was a long shot, but according to last year I should have had 66% on the antelope tag and missed it.

jwatts

WKR
Unsuccessful on both. Deer was a long shot, but according to last year I should have had 66% on the antelope tag and missed it.

Same here. The deer unit I picked issued 29 tags and could draw as a second choice. They only issued 8 for the random draw this year. The antelope unit was 100% draw odds with a greater than 1 point average for the past 3 years. This year it took an over 2 point average to draw. Looks like MT Elk/Deer this year if I can get a leftover combo tag.

jwatts

WKR
NR draw results are posted tomorrow, the 20th, I believe. At least for antelope.

NR antelope posted today. At least I have "Unsuccessful" by 2015 and an extra antelope point. The NR draw odds are available on the website for 2015 as well.

Eagle

WKR
NR draw results are posted tomorrow, the 20th, I believe. At least for antelope.

I'm pretty sure it's all available now. I'm a NR and can see my deer results. I think both the deer and antelope draws were done at the same time, so it should be available.

IAHNTR

WKR
yep - just got email from WY and checked. They had it posted on their site that results would be available the 20th???? Don't get it...

IAHNTR

WKR
We got unit 16 - 3rd choice. This will be my first out of state hunt with my dad. If anyone has any love they want to throw my way.......