Wyoming license proposals, big cuts to Antelope.

Does anyone have or know how to find the spreadsheet on the original post that showed the units, number of proposed tags, and the line through last years number of tags, and the reduction. I looked all over the WFG site and could not find it.

bdan68

WKR
Does anyone have or know how to find the spreadsheet on the original post that showed the units, number of proposed tags, and the line through last years number of tags, and the reduction. I looked all over the WFG site and could not find it.
I have the one from April 5th saved.

That document went away when the proposed seasons and number of licenses, etc. was approved by the Wyoming Game and Fish Commission on April 16. That is the reason you can't find it on the G&F website.

bdan68 may be kind enough to send you a copy of the "proposed numbers" document.

ClearCreek