Wyoming Unit 63-3 Elk

ELKhunter60

Lil-Rokslider
Hello Rokslide Family,

Reaching out because my 31 year old son drew a unit 63-3 tag this year. He applied for this unit based on my recommendation. I'm kind of the self appointed preference point keeper and spot to hunt finder for the two of us. I have some ON-X generated plans for scouting this summer and we plan on doing at least one week of archery and up to the full two weeks in November rifle if needed but I thought I'd reach out to the Rokslide Family and see if anyone had some tips they might be willing to share? We are going DIY. I know I need to stay out of the Wilderness area because we are non-residents. I know about hunting in Park County Griz country. I know this unit can go deep and steep. We're prepared to deal with all of that - but we haven't set foot in this unit yet and were hoping for some boots on the ground insight if you are willing to share. If you reach out, please do it through a PM. I promise not to share anything you want kept secret and based of where the point system and my body is going, I'm pretty sure unit 63 is going to be a one time deal for me. I need to get after it while I can!

PS - I've been a member of Rokslide for a long time and DO share what I know about hunting spots with certain members when I have the opportunity.

Thank you!