XLR Lockdown Sale

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
MailChimp_Lockdown_Promo_2.jpg

That's right! From now until May 1st, when you buy one chassis package you can get a second chassis package, of equal or lesser value, for 50% OFF! Get a chassis for yourself and a family member or close friend! Then get to the range for some good ol’ fashion shooting therapy!

The quickest and easiest way to take advantage of this fantastic offer is to place your order over the phone. Simply call 970-241-1807 and a member of our team will process your order, answer any questions and apply your discount right away.

If you prefer to place your order online, please be aware that the full order price will be initially charged. We will issue a refund for 50% of the purchase price of the second chassis package. The refund will be manually processed within 48 hours of the order being finalized. This process of manually refunding is necessary as we are unable to automatically apply the discount through our online store. Our team will be reviewing all orders placed through our website and make sure every eligible order receives a refund for the discount amount.

This offer can only be applied once per order, it is limited to one order per customer and cannot be combined with any other offers. Our chassis packages include the chassis block along with a buttstock and grip. Additional accessories such as folding adapters, thumb rests, M-LOK and Picatinny rails, etc.. are not eligible for this discount.

khuber84

WKR
Man I ordered 3x element 3.0 magnesium chassis a week ago and this bs comes out, perfect timing. A heads up would been great!

tdhanses

WKR
Man I ordered 3x element 3.0 magnesium chassis a week ago and this bs comes out, perfect timing. A heads up would been great!

When is there ever a heads up on sales from any company? Other then Black Friday. Sales come and go. But I do feel your pain, I’d call if I was you and I’m sure there is a return policy if your not happy.

I guess he could of announced today the sale starts in a month, lol. Still wouldn’t help you.

• Haha
Reactions: XLR
OP
XLR

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Literally decided to have this go live as of Monday! Just one of those odd timing deals I guess. If you ordered the chassis from us just give us a call and we will absolutely honor the 50% off 1 of your chassis your ordered.
If I want to do my own cerakote you guys offer a discount for raw finish?
We could probably work something out. Don't offer that normally as we do not want others to cerakote the MG and then burn their shop down because they have never handled magnesium when it comes to the prep work. But if you have cerakoted MG before, we can cut our cost off the cerakote. Just give us a call and ask for Matt directly.

work765

WKR
Any deals to just buy one? Im looking at setting up a tikka 223 for my kid. But I want to use it as well at the range with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

khuber84

WKR
Literally decided to have this go live as of Monday! Just one of those odd timing deals I guess. If you ordered the chassis from us just give us a call and we will absolutely honor the 50% off 1 of your chassis your ordered.

We could probably work something out. Don't offer that normally as we do not want others to cerakote the MG and then burn their shop down because they have never handled magnesium when it comes to the prep work. But if you have cerakoted MG before, we can cut our cost off the cerakote. Just give us a call and ask for Matt directly.
I'm not too worried, ordered through a friend who gave me a pretty solid deal on the 3 chassis. Viking will be doing my custom coating, believe he coats your chassis already. I look forward to my lightweight chassis, as well as the envy pro jv kit I ordered 6 weeks ago, the wait is killer!

Reactions: XLR

sram9102

WKR
Anybody interested in splitting the discount message me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I just recieved my Element 3.0 for the Tikka long action today. Can't wait to shoot it!

1438ef94f4d5e2252ba275a9be63c5f4.jpg

slick

WKR
Is that an option online or did you take advantage of their offer on here a bit ago?

Edit: just went on and saw it’s offered now- will work great for 300wm with the increased magazine length

Last edited:

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Is that an option online or did you take advantage of their offer on here a bit ago?

Edit: just went on and saw it’s offered now- will work great for 300wm with the increased magazine length
Now we just need someone to make lighter magazines for it. The only one available is from MDT and weighs almost 8 oz!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

khuber84

WKR
Now we just need someone to make lighter magazines for it. The only one available is from MDT and weighs almost 8 oz!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I wonder if there is a company that'd modify the mage from a 5rnd to a 3 round. I have no use for 5 in a hunting gun. I orderd a Tikka LA and a rem700 LA. Accurate mag sells 3 round verisons of pretty much everything.

slick

WKR
Anybody still need a friend for the deal?

Hit me up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk