Yeti Hopper Backflip 24 Review, By Brock Akers

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Pic-2-e1559692598745.jpg

Brock has been busy this spring on all sorts of fishing and vacationing adventures. And, he's brought the Yeti Hopper Backflip 24 on a bunch of them to give it a Rokslide test. Give his review a read below to see how he liked it!

Yeti Hopper Backflip 24 Review

Also don't forget to visit this Yeti welcome page and say hi since they are our latest Rokslide sponsor. Welcome Yeti

Thanks for the review. We own 3 YETI Hopper models and every single one of them has exceeded our expectations. I have no doubt the Backflip is an outstanding cooler for those who want the backpack-able configuration.

Congratulations to Rokslide, and thanks YETI for becoming a sponsor.

Took mine to the Bahamas, used it during the day as a drink cooler while spearing and fishing, caught a bunch of fish and froze them there. We packed it full and flew back with no thawing. Great little cooler.

That’s some hot sun down there and it held ice all day long on the boat with no issues, and that’s with regular use pulling drinks out not just shut all day.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Took mine to the Bahamas, used it during the day as a drink cooler while spearing and fishing, caught a bunch of fish and froze them there. We packed it full and flew back with no thawing. Great little cooler.

That’s some hot sun down there and it held ice all day long on the boat with no issues, and that’s with regular use pulling drinks out not just shut all day.
It's perfect for that!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely love mine. I have 2 hard sided yeti coolers but use this backpack model more and more. I know it fit the fillets from 12 striped bass (24 fillets) that were between 9 and 14 pounds. It was tight but it fit.

As far as an antelope, last years in Wyoming fit one in mine.

Haneyar

FNG
Can’t beat the hopper lineup. I use my 12 everyday and have a few of the yeti ice to help keep lunch or drinks cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilboars

WKR
I was told they were coming out with a new line of soft coolers that open easier.

I drive about four hours to my lease and like cooler just behind me I can easily open and close without changing too many lanes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk