Yeti Panga 75 or 100?

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
I'm considering a new duffel bag to use for everything from trips where I'm staying at a hotel, to truck camping, to river/lake trips. The rugged waterproof and air tight features are appealing to me. Looking for some input from people that have the Panga 75 or 100, or even both. Not looking for the anti-Yeti people to go on the offensive.

I'm stuck between the 75 and 100. Only one of the local retailers that carry Yeti stocks the Pangas, and they only have the smaller 50 and the largest 100. I'm a guy who likes to look at something and handle it in person before I purchase and would really prefer to take a look at the 75 compared to the 100. But doesn't seem like it is an option for me. Does anyone have the 75 and wish they had the 100 for an extra bit of storage? Anyone have the 100 and think it is too big for average/general use and wish they went with the next size smaller?

FWIW, I took a look at the RTIC bags which are similar (although maybe not air tight). No RTIC dealers near me that I know of so I can't look. They are sold out on their website, and if they are like their coolers when they came out, who knows when they'll be back in stock...

I have the 100, it's a great bag. Downside is they are heavy.
I love the flat bottom and how it holds it shape. The 100 can also hold a folding rifle or ar15 if the barrel is 16-18".
Check out the ortlieb bags as well

I have the large RTIC and love it. Holds everything you could possibly need on a hunt and stays dry in the back of the truck.