You know anything about NFT's?

Do you know what an NFT is?

• Yes, and I'm pretty handy with crypto

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • I'm familiar

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Kind Of...

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • That stands for "No Fart Trust," right?

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Never heard of her

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters
At this point my personal view is that they are a speculative gamble more than an investment. That may change over time, so it’s certainly worth learning more and monitoring them.

bozeman

WKR
Shows a total lack of understanding of NFTs. Owning a picture of an NFT isn’t the same as owning an NFT. My daughter is working on some and I’ve minted a few for her. Still a work in progress at 13 years old, but well on the way.

WoodDuck

Lil-Rokslider
Theres a lot of people who will be able to display them in Metaverses that are currently being created. Think of it like GTA where its an open world where you have businesses and houses/land.
Also soon to be Facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. They will be displayed as sort of a “status symbol”.

dirtshooter

Lil-Rokslider
Shows a total lack of understanding of NFTs. Owning a picture of an NFT isn’t the same as owning an NFT. My daughter is working on some and I’ve minted a few for her. Still a work in progress at 13 years old, but well on the way.
How does one "mint" them?

Pretty cool, have you two tried selling any yet? Once minted do you move them to a different wallet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bozeman

WKR
yes, we have 5 for sale on opensea.......I have maintained in the same wallet, you just 'connect' it to OpenSea....none sold yet, but her development of others is coming along quite well.

yes, we have 5 for sale on opensea.......I have maintained in the same wallet, you just 'connect' it to OpenSea....none sold yet, but her development of others is coming along quite well.

I’ll have to check out opensea. Hope she does well with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayoh22

WKR
Went through the whole process of generating a collection and then saw a price to mint...no thanks