Your go to Broadheads!?

JNDEER

WKR
Slick standards were my choice for years until some QC issues - went to Tooth of The Arrow 4 blade 1”. They are not as sharp as the slicks - but I can get them sharp enough. So far they are working well for blacktail, mule deer and hogs. Elk on the hit list this year.

Effective range currently out to 80, they groups well for me.

TheHammer

WKR
Id be stoked to get some 75# limbs for my traverse. I didn’t know it was possible
I had this built in 2013 & it’s had a few strings in it and various accessories on it over the years. It was originally built to be 87lbs. 75lbs is still a safe weight, I’m sure there are companies out there building something for your setup.

Slick Trick Magnum (100 grs)- Deer & Elk
NAP Hellrazor (100/125 grs.) - Elk (I touch them up out of the package to ensure razor sharpness)

I always meticulously spin test and test shoot before they go in my quiver.

I’ve been using the Sevr 2” 100 gr for whitetail and they have done a great job. I’m going to try the QAD exodus for elk this fall, but I haven’t shot any game with that head yet.

bz_711

WKR
100gr Carbon Express Torrid SS...elk, deer, turkey.

Shoot whatever gives you the most confidence in making a quick kill at your max effective range.

06 SB

FNG
Lots of good heads. I personally am not a fan of single bevels. I have used Muzzy 3 and 4 blades, and Slick Trick Magnums. For deer, add Rocket Steelheads to the list. If changing heads, I’d look at the Micro Hades, Black Hornet or Exodus.

Wolf13

FNG
Just picked up some glue in Jekyll and Hydes. Had some x impacts around and figured I’d give them a chance. Can’t practice yet due to a wrist surgery, but will finish building the arrows so I’m ready to go once doc clears me. Going to basically only use the practice heads with a few field points scattered in simply due to cost.

wyodog

FNG
I started using Muzzy Trocar broadheads when they first came out. I haven't had a reason to change. Quick kills and good blood trails for me, mostly shot elk with them. That being said I have my eye on Tooth of the Arrow heads. Ill probably shoot them a bit and see how well I like them. I have some Magnus Black Hornets and they shoot good but I am a bit concerned with the aluminum ferrule.

MarkOrtiz

Lil-Rokslider
I keep going back to Slick Trick Magnums and Magnus Stinger or Black Hornets as some of the top heads.