Youth bow

rtko555

FNG
Looking to buy a youth bow for my niece and nephew. 11 and 10. Bought those cheap $20 bows 2 years ago. They really enjoy shooting so I'm not afraid of them losing interest and would like to go ahead and buy them a compound. Nothing really expensive that they would enjoy and be able to shoot as they grow. They are about the same size so it would only be one for now. And the fact that they would only shoot when they come and visit. Parents aren't the outdoor type. Looking at the Diamond Infinite Edge. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

elkguide

WKR
Had great success with the G5 Quest Radical.
My daughter is still shooting one as it has such a wide draw length and weight adjustment range.

I have a diamond razor edge that I bought 6 years ago as my first bow and I still hunt and shoot it to this day. Haven't upgraded to another bow yet until I get a shoulder problem corrected. The adjustability is really nice and is really forgiving. Plus I put a set of winners choice strings and cables and a good sight on it and made a big difference on how it shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another vote for the diamond razor edge. My wife has one and it's a great shooter. I've even cranked it down to 60# before and it shoots awesome! If I remember correctly there is one that maxes at 30# and another at 60#.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JoshTX

WKR
My boy has a Mission Menace. He's had it for 4 years and it's in the middle range of adjustment now that he's 11. Been a great bow for him.

OR Archer

WKR
If it's a bow that they will be sharing I wouldn't suggest anything draw length specific. I would opt for a Mathews Genesis. It's a compound but it's designed to be shot instinctively like a recurve. Very easy to pass back and forth between multiple shooters without any adjustments. You can add accessories to them as well.