Earthmate app (waypoints gone?)

Anyone else have this happen recently? Opened the app Thurs. and all my waypoints are gone and won't sync from the web.

muddydogs

WKR
Are they still there on the web site?

Your post reminded me that I haven't exported a KML file of my waypoints and routes as of late, going to do it right now so I have a backup on my computer.

OP
C
I've logged in and out a dozen times as well as reinstalled the app six or more times. If I try to create a waypoint the screen pops up for a second and then goes away. If I then sync that waypoint I tried to make it's on the web but not the phone. I tried the app on a tablet as well as my wifes phone (already installed on both).

When I opened the app on the wifes phone I watched the waypoints disappear and they are gone on the tablet.

This has to be an issue on Garmins end. I saw two post on the Garmin forum from yesterday about this. I was hoping someone else already figured it out and could save me a call to tech support. Yes they are still on the websight.

OP
C
This really ruined my hunt when I went to find a stand sight I marked in April.

OP
C
It's weird alright. If my phones in airplane mode with wifi off the I can create and save a waypoint on the phone. As soon as I turn wifi on the points vanish.
I'll follow up tomm after I speak with Garmin tech.

OP
C
Got it fixed. What I failed to mention in the OP is I took my mini off my account and added my se to it last week. Even though you can't create waypoints with the SE I still had to sync my waypoints to my SE via the web sight. Then when I synced my phone they all came back.

Thanks to Garmins tech support.