What is your thoughts?

RoJo

WKR
On the other side of the coin, it may be that OTC or low points tag that gets you the trophy of a lifetime. And that premium tag is certainly no guarantee.

A buddy of mine spent many years building deer points in AZ, and finally drew a 13B strip tag. He then spent a lot of resources (money, miles, time) scouting before the hunt. When the hunt rolled around, he hunted his butt off and struck out anyway.

I felt really bad for him...until he and his son both drew early bull tags in unit 10 a year later on separate apps (his son with almost no points) and they both came home with beautiful bulls! :)

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
Honestly unless you are in your mid 60s you've still got 20 seasons of hunting ahead of you

If I knew for certain that I'd be around in 20 years, I'd grab caution by the short and curlies and throw it around like a rag doll... Each and Every day!

If I knew for certain that I'd be around in 20 years, I'd grab caution by the short and curlies and throw it around like a rag doll... Each and Every day!

Haha if only we knew buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Felix1776

Lil-Rokslider
This! Caution is overrated. I've always been the most successful when i was aggressive and got after it. Whether that be hunting, school, job, whatever. Just go for it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
This! Caution is overrated. I've always been the most successful when i was aggressive and got after it. Whether that be hunting, school, job, whatever. Just go for it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This is the kind of advice that makes my "western relocation trigger finger" all itchy and twitchy.

Felix1776

Lil-Rokslider
This is the kind of advice that makes my "western relocation trigger finger" all itchy and twitchy.

Well, that's exactly what I did. Lived in Indiana most of my life and always wanted to move west. A spontaneous weekend trip to Colorado changed my life. I just said screw it. Quit my job, sold my house, and moved out here 4 months ago. Like I said, just go for it. Whatever "it" is.