kifaru meat baggie capacity??

Mike7

WKR
That is what I figured 'ckleeves'. I don't know anything about the Gen 2 bags, but the regular meat bags fit nicely when full from top of my 26" stays on my T2 down to the bottom of the pack when the bottom of the pack is fully compressed. Side to side, the T2 compresses down to the meat bag perfectly so there is no side to side movement, even when the pack doesn't have a bunch of other gear in it. I haven't tried this yet, nor do I want to unless necessary, but would guess that 1 1/2 meat baggies would fit perfectly in height from the bottom of the T2 when not compressed, on up to the top of the 26" stays.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That's a misprint on the site.

It should read "can HANDLE a hundred lbs"....not hold. Meaning that it will take the weight, but not 100 lbs of meat in size.

Archerm

Lil-Rokslider
This might be a little late but I used one last elk season and packed out two elk using the Kifaru meat bag. I used it with my DT1. We always de-bone everything and let the meat chill for a few hours first. The Meat bag held roughly 65-75lbs tops of de-boned meat. I like the bag because it is light, tough, and stays vertical in the pack when packed full then cinched down. It does weep a little blood so I put it in a med sz plastic garbage bag in the pack. All and all I really liked it and I will order another one before this season to have a extra.