hell is freezing over!

wolfman

FNG
Well after 17 years looks like I finally drew a S32 BH tag in CO. Time to get in better shape!!!! And time to scout! Can't believe it quite frankly!!! Never thought I would draw.

WestDan

Lil-Rokslider
congratulations! long time coming, hope you enjoy every minute of the hunt! keep us updated.

I keep thinking thinking this is an archery site, but keep forgetting. Wow, that is a great tag you drew. You should have no problem getting your Ram. I've helped a few people in that unit over the years. Enjoy your hunt, it will be fun.

OP
W

wolfman

FNG
I keep thinking thinking this is an archery site, but keep forgetting. Wow, that is a great tag you drew. You should have no problem getting your Ram. I've helped a few people in that unit over the years. Enjoy your hunt, it will be fun.

Thanks CoveyLeader! Might pick your brain a little later if I can once I get to the point of getting things a little more organized.

Wolfman,

No problem. The unit reads like an open book and there is alot of history there. As you know, the East side is almost all private, and everything West of 40 is pretty much good to go. Most of the non-guided hunters will be along 40 and 70. The guided will be everywhere. One hint I would give you is this, if you see some rams up above timberline, and you've seen them there over an over get there early on the opener. I mean in the dark! Sometimes the rams can be very visible in certain areas and they do draw attention. Either way, that is a great tag to have, and we expect to see a ram down.

OP
W

wolfman

FNG
Wolfman,

No problem. The unit reads like an open book and there is alot of history there. As you know, the East side is almost all private, and everything West of 40 is pretty much good to go. Most of the non-guided hunters will be along 40 and 70. The guided will be everywhere. One hint I would give you is this, if you see some rams up above timberline, and you've seen them there over an over get there early on the opener. I mean in the dark! Sometimes the rams can be very visible in certain areas and they do draw attention. Either way, that is a great tag to have, and we expect to see a ram down.

Thanks Coveyleader! I hope to be able to show a pic of a Ram down by the end of the season. I am looking forward to the hunt as I have never hunt BH before.