Best Rectangular Synthetic Bag

blackdawg

WKR
I have the lightweight backpacking down bag covered but my 27 yr old Cabelas truck camping bag is about dead. What is the best 10 to -10 rectangular bag on the market now. I purchased my wife one of the Cabelas 0 Degree Mountain Trapper bags and the quality of the bag is much less than my old bag. Scratch that model bag.

Wiggys! They are bulletproof. A bit heavier and bulkier but bulletproof and very affordable.

[video=youtube;YD3wA5Wrcmc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD3wA5Wrcmc[/video]

OP
B

blackdawg

WKR
Anyone tried the sea to summit base camp? Looks like a decent rectangular bag with the synthetic insulation that I would prefer instead of down. Lighter than the canvas covered bags also, perhaps would compress into a stuff sack?The wiggys looks nice but from what I read it appears to be a mummy design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
x2 on the Wiggy's I have a couple of their rectangular bags including the FTRSS (Hunter + Nautilus bags) where you can zip the two of the together when it gets really cold. Not very light, so I use them for truck camping etc., but they are extremely comfortable. Made right here in Colorado. I went to the factory and toured it, then bought the bags there for slightly cheaper. Check their website, they make both rectangular and mummy.