15% off Kifaru

HookUp

WKR
I had been waiting to get my new frame and thanks to this forum I pulled the trigger quick! I have been listening to the Greenfield podcast and it has some interesting stuff but also some quackery and lots of monotone.

I received my order but I didn't buy a pack. Just a few pull outs and two 5 string stuff bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kifaru orders typically take 2-4 weeks and sometimes longer to ship. Just all depends on the time of year, show season for example, or a frame order. On the top of your order confirmation email that is normally sent by Angie, it will show a expected ship date. That date is normally pretty dead on. Be patient, you will not be disappointed with what you get. I can guarantee that with a 15% off discount which never happens, they were defiantly flooded with orders so your ship dates might be extended a bit.

Chad E

WKR
My frame arrived today a full week ahead of the original projected ship date. Kudos to kifaru for an amazing product and even better customer service

HookUp

WKR
My new frame is suppose to be here tomorrow, thank you Ben Greenfield!!

mlob1one

WKR
Just got an email from ups that my order should be delivered Thursday! That's 4 days faster than Angie's expected date. Cannot wait!

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Bughalli

WKR
Well done, wish I saw that discount as it might have pushed me over the hump. Otherwise it's smarter for me to hold off. Just don't need that level of an expense right now.

Zoo Keeper

Lil-Rokslider
Well done, wish I saw that discount as it might have pushed me over the hump. Otherwise it's smarter for me to hold off. Just don't need that level of an expense right now.

Same here - would have pulled the trigger if I would have saw it in time.