2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date

eshunt

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like he couldn't even carry any of the meat or head/cape or his own rifle and he still was almost dying. LOL!

I do give him credit though because he did hike himself into and out of where he killed the ROAL. But he truly isn't as much a ROAL REAPER as he tries to make himself out to be, that's for sure.

Fowl Play

WKR
Looks like he couldn't even carry any of the meat or head/cape or his own rifle and he still was almost dying. LOL!

I do give him credit though because he did hike himself into and out of where he killed the ROAL. But he truly isn't as much a ROAL REAPER as he tries to make himself out to be, that's for sure.
The guys in his 60’s, did a hard hunt, and killed a ram. The way it was received would have been totally different had he not acted like an asshat for months preceding up to the hunt. His ego ruined it, did provide lots of laughs though

eshunt

Lil-Rokslider
The guys in his 60’s, did a hard hunt, and killed a ram. The way it was received would have been totally different had he not acted like an asshat for months preceding up to the hunt. His ego ruined it, did provide lots of laughs though
Oh, I get that. I have been watching this debacle unfold. I am also familiar with the terrain up there. I've hunted both archery and rifle deer in the White's. Been up to 12,800' there while chasing animals. I just had to chuckle when I noticed he didn't even have his own rifle on his pack! Looks like maybe a few little Debbie's and some Hi-C drink packs in there is about all. Or maybe it was some of those overpriced energy drinks that Keep Hammering Cam and JRE have put out.

CorbLand

WKR
Oh, I get that. I have been watching this debacle unfold. I am also familiar with the terrain up there. I've hunted both archery and rifle deer in the White's. Been up to 12,800' there while chasing animals. I just had to chuckle when I noticed he didn't even have his own rifle on his pack! Looks like maybe a few little Debbie's and some Hi-C drink packs in there is about all. Or maybe it was some of those overpriced energy drinks that Keep Hammering Cam and JRE have put out.
The terrain must of been a little more rough than his canyon.

Fowl Play

WKR
I am a millennial but suck when it comes to technology.

I am not sure how to link a reel in Instagram.
You must turn in your card and go through the requisite millennial training again…

No screenshot at least? I need to see this pack that must be loaded down with lead or tungsten.

Fowl Play

WKR
Seems he broke character and actually told the guide thank you in that video. If you go purely by that video you’d think he was a stand up dude and a real trooper for doing a hunt like that at his age. F-ing ruined it with his online presence!

Honestly man, I hope when I’m his age, I’m still doing shit like that. But I also hope I maintain being a decent human being.

Edit: Direct link below

Last edited:

Fowl Play

WKR
It’s on the outfitter’s story, which are only up for 24hrs and not saved.
I don’t think the outfitter has posted anything from the hunt, even a grip and grin, unless I missed it.
Translation, because I'm not a instagram guru either.... you have to click their "profile picture" from their main page and it pulls up the video.

Drenalin

WKR
This is a fun thread, but you have to wonder if ROAL Reaper spends any time thinking about us, or if he’s just off to the next amazing killing spree. Alas, we may never know.