2014 Colorado trip

OP
Tim M

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
Ok.... we need to pick a person who is "in charge" of this trip. That way if multiple people have questions or recommended dates, there will be one point of contact. After going on several of these get togethers I can definitely say its better if someone is the go to person for final planning

I definitely agree, it always makes things go much smoother in the long run.

a3dhunter

WKR
Ok.... we need to pick a person who is "in charge" of this trip. That way if multiple people have questions or recommended dates, there will be one point of contact. After going on several of these get togethers I can definitely say its better if someone is the go to person for final planning

Sounds great, I nominate YOU JOE!!!

Thanks for stepping up and taking the lead on this, good job!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I would like to spend half the summer up there this year, but that's probably not going to happen. But I'm open for meeting up somewhere.

armyjoe

Super Moderator
SOOOO thanks for the nomination Jason!! haha

I can definitely do this but I need to let you guys know my work schedule and Tim M, I would greatly appreciate the help.
So I work at Kifaru now if you all didn't know and I am still active Army with my SF unit. I am rolling to Korea for a 2 1/2 week deal on Sunday but after that I can be full steam on getting things setup because I will also be getting out of the service once I return from Korea

Vids

WKR
I'd be happy to help out some too, just don't have have time to be the main person since our kids keep us pretty busy. I'd be able to give a hand on any kind of planning or logisitics.

OP
Tim M

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
SOOOO thanks for the nomination Jason!! haha

I can definitely do this but I need to let you guys know my work schedule and Tim M, I would greatly appreciate the help.
So I work at Kifaru now if you all didn't know and I am still active Army with my SF unit. I am rolling to Korea for a 2 1/2 week deal on Sunday but after that I can be full steam on getting things setup because I will also be getting out of the service once I return from Korea

I can gladly help out and also for while you are over seas can be a point of contact for everyone. I will pm you later on or feel free to give me a call tonight after I get off work 970-210-9408... as I do have a really good idea for a location.

strawhunt

FNG
I'd like to come as well, it would be good to meet some new people and get out on a trip early in the season. The weather has been getting nice and I'm itching to get out and hike around.

OP
Tim M

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
lets get something planned out if anyone still wants to go, my days off changed a bit so what dates work the best for everyone?

It changed back so lets keep it 20-22 June

Last edited:
OP
Tim M

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
They are in the process of changing my rotation and finally decided to do it in July so my June days off will end up staying the same and the 20-22 will be that weekend.

Vids

WKR
I'd like to, but the timing is pretty bad for me. I'm out of town the following two weekends so I don't think the Mrs. would be interested in me being gone for a third.