2014 Kifaru Nomad

Jon Boy

WKR
Poor Aron, his phone must be blowing up the past day after the sneak peak of the nomad and big daddy :D Good luck gettin any last minute Christmas shopping done!

Manosteel

WKR
I would definitely interested in picking up a KU material dry bag made for Nomad that would would be like the Quarter bag,with a roll top.

Rocky

WKR
I would also like to see a picture of all the pockets on the bat wing full and then closed with the camp bag or meat bag in the middle. I want to see how wide it makes the pack.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I just picked up my daughter from the airport.

I'll get the photos up with full wings/game bag up Monday.

Sorry, but family day for tomorrow.

7mag.

WKR
I don't know how you do it Aron. Juggling your job with Kifaru, Krytek, all the hunting you do, running this web site, and having a family. And you manage to work out and stay in great shape.

How many cubic inches is the Nomad without any bags attached?

Rocky

WKR
I don't know how you do it Aron. Juggling your job with Kifaru, Krytek, all the hunting you do, running this web site, and having a family. And you manage to work out and stay in great shape.

I think the video said it was about 2200 -2400 plus the " nalgene" pocket per side

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

I don't sleep much....

2400 total for both zippered pockets.

I did not count the slot pockets in this, as they lay flat when not in use.

The slot pockets would add a lot more, but I have not cubed them yet.

Last edited:

7mag.

WKR
Thanks for the response Aron. I was hoping I could get by packing my camp with just the Nomad and Longhunter lid. I guess I'll have to buy it and add a bag if I need it.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I was just making sure because one of the videos seemed to indicate that the main zippered pocket was 1200 and the slot pocket is 1000 per side.

That's correct...1,200 for each h zipper pocket and another 1,000 for each sleeve (about).

Last edited: