2020 CO Mule Deer hunt

Hello everyone, I am planning my first DIY mule deer hunt for Colorado applying as a NR with 0 points I can hunt any season prefer rifle though. Does anyone have any recommendations on areas to apply to with 0 points. I’ve been doing my research and believe I have found where I want to apply. Just curious if anyone has any info they’d want to share. I don’t mind going deep and steep, just want to get a Muley down this season!

Look at the draw statistics for 2019. Find units that took 0pp to draw. Then pick which one you want to hunt. There are deer in every unit. There are big deer in every unit. Just got to find them.

I only have experience with 3rd rifle season. I would do it again however be advised...3rd season depending on weather can push a lot of deer down low which is more than likely private property so it's a gamble. I had an 18/28/xxx tag or whatever that tag was good for. Be prepared for pressure. As someone from western Pennsylvania--if I am telling you you wont be alone..you wont be alone.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk