2023 AZ Elk Draw

Whip

WKR
All applicants status still shows as pending, so that doesn't mean a thing. The lack of a hit on your credit card is not a good sign though. Seems like occasionally people get charged late for some reason, but most who drew have already seen a charge from AZ Game & Fish. At least that's what I'm told - I haven't drawn a tag here before.

Whip

WKR
View attachment 527750

😂 Carry on my friend. I am super happy you finally are using up all those points. Just wish it was in “my” unit so I could be of some assistance!

If I find out that someone drew that unit with my number of points I'm going to be kicking myself. But I was 2 points short of what it took last year and gave up hope of point creep going backwards.

And yeah, I'm obsessed with finding out which unit I might have actually drawn. Not only do I keep looking at the portal I've doubled checked my credit card more than once just to make sure the haven't reversed the charge! 😂

Gutshotem

WKR
Looks like I will once again not be participating in the hunting of Arizonian elk in 2023. Good luck fellas!