3pts going to get a Gen elk tag in 2021? **Wyoming

sneaky

"DADDY"
The Wyoming game dept doesn’t get much money from the credit card fee. The processor charges the dept 2% for every purchase including non license purchases and charges a flat rate for every refund. When implemented they calculated 2.3% would likely cover everything. I would assume they have that drilled down a bit better now.
It's amazing to me that they're paying that high of a rate on CC transactions. I think I was paying 1.1% when I had my own business. Companies were always trying to beat the other's rates. Sounds like they didn't shop for a better rate.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Laramie

WKR
WYOGA gonna be pissed if MT moves their early apps for outfitters up to December. It'll blow their whole plan out of the water.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
They may get upset but they will sell all their hunts. Demand far exceeds supply for the outfitters doing a good job.

pirogue

WKR
It's amazing to me that they're paying that high of a rate on CC transactions. I think I was paying 1.1% when I had my own business.
It’s already been pointed out, that they’re not that sharp. Should be less than 1%, when no product is delivered for 4+ months.

Beendare

WKR
Regarding the original question of a nonresident drawing a general tag with three points.

Im in that boat. I looked at this a month ago and cannot remember the exact numbers.

Last year it was a slam dunk to draw with 3 but the problem is with these points you can’t go by what happened the previous year. You have to look at the point pool and currently there are about 4000 guys That had two points last year vying for less than half that amount of tags.

it could be that I only have a 30% chance of drawing In the regular price drawing, it just depends on how many of the guys last year decide to go in the same category.