AK draw results

usmc99

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone draw anything good? My first time applying and I drew a DC590 Caribou tag. Cant wait! Its going to be my first trip to AK!

Ray

WKR
its not noon yet...but there is my name...one "yes"...looks like a "trophy" Nelchina caribou permit will be showing up in July.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
We got a couple super coveted unit 13 caribou tags as well. Nice to have a couple super easy to fill tags for this first year of hunting with the kiddo!

Wife picked up a Nelchina 'bou tag (like 4999 other people) and I got a late season cow moose tag. Nothing sexy, but the freezer will get topped off again with any luck at all. Late season hunts are favorites of mine, even if they don't carry antlers so I won't complain.

Floorguy

WKR
I got unit 13 caribou too. First yes I have gotten from ADFG in close to 20 years of applying. I think they made a mistake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Tekla

FNG
I drew a homer cow tag but my wife drew afognak brown bear. She has been super lucky. In the last three years she has drawn an any bull tag for 20 mile/portage, copper center bison ,and now an afognak brown bear tag. I love her. Heading out on march 11th for the bison. Wish is luck.

Jimss

WKR
Congrats to those that were successful! I lucked out with another mtn goat tag again this year. Good luck to those that drew!