Alabama deer hunting lodge/outfitter

163bc

FNG
I 've hunted in Alabama a fair number of times around Tuskegee and south of Auburn. Haven't been in a few years. The outfit i used to hunt with retired and sold off a few years back. I'd like to start going if I can find a decent place. I'm not looking for any guarantees or canned hunts but a clean place with decent food that takes care of their hunting property and manages it well. I've had this place recommended to me:

https://huntingpineywoods.com

Does anyone know anything about them or does anyone have any other recommendations for a quality place with good hunting?? Thank you in advance. 163bc

Last edited:

Scottyboy

WKR
I haven’t personally been there, but a friend that lives in AL recommended them over another lodge just to the north, which we have hunted together a few times. I’m looking forward to hunting with piney next year.

OP
163bc

163bc

FNG
I'll take good hunting and roughing it any day. Please feel free to pm me any details. Thank you

KHNC

WKR
I used to hunt the Alabama River Lodge with Bojie Beirs several years ago. I always went during bow season. Beautiful property and a really nice lodge. He has a ton of land too.

I’m new and can’t pm yet. My friends farm has the best deer you’ll ever see and very reasonably priced. I’ll pm you when out of jail.

Very active on habitat-talk.com and africahunting.com if you want to contact me there.

IMG_2034.jpegIMG_2019.jpeg

Older bucks are much more skiddish and a good hard hunt.

T_00007.jpeg

If you want a luxury experience I think five star lodge is the best.

OP
163bc

163bc

FNG
Thank you for your replies. Is your friends place a high fence operation?? Thanks,

Muless

FNG
Hunting Piney Woods gets good reviews Also, check out Blackwater Hunting Services in Wetumpka, AL.

Waterboy

Lil-Rokslider
Hunting Piney Woods gets good reviews Also, check out Blackwater Hunting Services in Wetumpka, AL.
I grew up in wetumpka and I haven’t heard of black water hunting services… Google says that listing is in South Carolina.