Another fantastic deal on exceptional 10x42 and 8x42 ED binoculars.

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
Did a catch and release for the 10x42s several months ago since at close to $400 I didn't feel they were worth keeping after comparing them to the clearer and much cheaper ScoopX UHDs which I use as a base level to compare all other Binoculars with to see if they're actually worth keeping or returning for refund.

Since the 2023 newest improved Japan made Burris Signature HD recent Amazon unreal ridiculously cheap deals appear to already be done and over with jumping up to roughly 2.5x in price I figured after noticing the Covert Optics 10x42s on sale for $129.99 direct from FeraDyne Outdoors I figured it's a real no brainer for anyone who wants a really dirt cheap ED Binoculars with a 3 year warranty that's comparable to at least a Vortex Viper HD and clearer than the overpriced Chinese Nikon Monarch M7 and almost as clear as the ScoopX UHDs for all hesitant to try a much cheaper but clearer ScoopX UHD due to their lack of unlimited unconditional lifetime warranty support.

Again, I state that I am not affiliated with any brands nor dealers and and get no benefit nor financial gain by recommending anything I recommend. I merely share good deals for everyone on good quality items actually worth buying at their current sale prices to save a lot of people money buying then ASAP before their prices go back up to $499.99 MSRP.

Amazon currently selling these for around $360 plus tax BTW.

Buy direct from FeraDyne Outdoors for only $129.99 and at least they actually answer their phone when you call them during normal business hours.

I called to ask if there's a discount code to use on their website and was told they're already rock bottom prices during this specific sale they're running so no discount code would apply for them anyways.

I asked why they're selling them for way more expensive for around $360 on Amazon and was told it's a reseller and not them.

For the 10x42s.

"10x42 Binocular | Covert Optics" https://www.feradyne.com/product/10x42-binoculars/

This for the 8x42s.

Think of them like an Athlon Cronus UHD Gen 2 that's lighter weight and a lot cheaper that won't make you feel dizzy or nauseated or a lower priced Meade Masterclass PRO that's not offensively overly heavy nor blue with a 3 year warranty instead of only a 2 year warranty with the Meade.

For almost half the duration of Nikon's current 7 year warranty only for original owners it's a better clearer Binoculars than the Chinese Monarch M7. For only $129.99 while this sake is still valid it's a more logical choice to buy.

After this sale is over and they go back up to $499.99 regular price better off buying couple ScoopX UHDs instead even for their current $99 but look out for open box smashed box or no box preferably selling for cheaper at around $65-$80 instead.

Last edited:
Back