Any ideas?

kyle1112

WKR
So i have a Ledge outdoors featherlight 0* bag (i know not high end, but hey im on a budget haha) and I was wondering how small you guy have gotten your bags packed/compressed down to and what/how you did it? It has a compression sac with it that works pretty good but it puts it into more of a ball than id like it to be. I have a blue widow with a spike duffel in it and would like to see the bag go into the duffel in more of a small cylinder shape....any thoughts?

Kifaru 5 string is what you are looking for. I am in the same boat as you as far my bag compressing to football. Going to pick one up soon.

Kifaru 5 string is what you are looking for. I am in the same boat as you as far my bag compressing to football. Going to pick one up soon.

ok sweet, i saw a post on one of these earlier but wasnt sure exactly was goin on with it hahaha.. Youll have to post on how it turns out!!! what do they run?

I think two of my quilts would fit in a Nalgene bottle.

The Kifaru stuff sacks rock. Check out littlebuf's thread on them. I run a very similar setup to what he has.

The event stuff sacs like pictured above are great. You can pack your bag in, and throw it in the bottom of your pack, and due to the breathable material it will compress and conform perfectly to your pack and not leave you with a 'bowling ball'.

The kifaru looks nice just be aware that it is not waterproof, which has kept me from purchasing one....

I line my whole pack with a black garbage bag, so I don't worry about putting anything in a dry sack. This works pretty well for me.

Back